- 1c. Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4. Melted butter
- 1 1/2c. Whipping cream
- 3/4 c. Icing sugar
- 3 x 8oz pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 c. Cadbury Mini eggs, plus 1/2 c. Cadbury mini eggs to decorate with
- Mix together melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into your 9″ springform pan. Bake at 350’F for 8-10 minutes.)
- Cut up the 250g of Mini eggs, into halves or thirds.
- Whip the whipping cream with 1/4 c. of the icing sugar, until soft peaks start to form. Reserve 1c. for decorating.
- In a separate bowl mix together until smooth, your cream cheese, remaining 1/2c. icing sugar and lemon juice.
- Gently fold in whipping cream and chopped mini eggs to cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into a springform pan and smooth top.
- Chill for 2 hrs or overnight.
- Run your knife around the edge of the cheesecake and cake rim to loosen.
- Decorate with remaining whip cream and mini eggs.
- Serve and enjoy!
About the Author
Chantelle and her husband Michael have been together for 17 years, and have 5 wonderful, crazy kids! While Mike works outside the home, Chantelle’s a full time stay-at-home mom, embracing her role as a homemaker
With five kids on a single income, she does her best to cut costs by baking, cooking, and creating most things by hand.
How much does she love baking? Well, let’s put it this way, she buys her flour and sugar in bulk and yet she’s still running out all the time!
Find Chantelle on the Web at: