Mmm Mmm Good Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup Butter (Softened)
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- Optional – 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and add the mashed bananas, milk and cinnamon.
- In another mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine the two mixtures until blended and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Completely cool before slicing.
About the Author:
Madison is a young wife and mother, with two adorable little kids underfoot. Her passion for homemaking led her to the kitchen at an early age where she cooked alongside her mom and eventually took over the job.
When it comes to cooking, she likes to find creative and delicious ways to stretch their grocery budget.