- Fusilli Pasta
- Feta Cheese (crumbled or cubed)
- Zesty Itallian Salad Dressing
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Black Olives
- Red Onion
- Feta Cheese
Other vegetables you might like to add:
- Green Pepper
- Red Pepper
- Green Onions
How much of each? Well it depends on the size of your family. I’ll usually cook one package of fusilli and use about 1 cups of feta (we like a lot of feta!) for a medium bowl.
- Boil and drain fusilli according to directions.
- Rinse with cold water and let cool while you are preparing the veggies.
- Chop up your veggies
- Cube or crumble your feta cheese
- Once the pasta is completely cool, toss it all together and add the salad dressing.