|YIELDS||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||TOTAL TIME|
|1 DOZ.||10 MINS||20 MINS||30 MINS|
- 1 1/2 c. Flour
- 2/3 c. Sugar
- 3/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 egg
- 1 c. Sour Cream
- 5 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Mini Chocolate Chips
- Optional: Course sugar to sprinkle on top
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients first, then add in your wet ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Line or grease your muffin tins.
- Scoop batter into each, approximately 3/4 full maybe a touch more. I usually fill 3/4 full and then go back and top up a bit on each to use up my batter. These muffins rise a bit but not too much.
- Optional: Sprinkle with course sugar
- Bake for 18-20 minutes at 350 F.
About the Author
Chantelle and her husband Michael have been together for 17 years, and have 5 wonderful, crazy kids! While Mike works outside the home, Chantelle’s a full time stay-at-home mom, embracing her role as a homemaker
With five kids on a single income, she does her best to cut costs by baking, cooking, and creating most things by hand.
How much does she love baking? Well, let’s put it this way, she buys her flour and sugar in bulk and yet she’s still running out all the time!
Find Chantelle on the Web at: