This recipe is excellent for feeding a crowd, a lazy Sunday, a meal ministry, or for having company over! It can be served as an appetizer, in addition to a brunch, for lunch or for dinner. Amazingly delicious and easy….you just can’t ask for more than that! If you like sweet and savory (not to mention cheesy) you’ll love these sliders. I get asked for the recipe all the time- it’s one of my favorites!
Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 35 mins Serves: 12
- 1 lb deli ham thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb baby swiss cheese
- 2 pkgs (24 count total) dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Make ham and cheese sandwiches with dinner rolls.
- Fill a 9×13 pan with these (you can squeeze them in)
- In a medium saucepan add 1/2 cup butter, 2 Tbsp mustard (yes, the kind you put on hotdogs), 1 Tbsp Worcestershire, 1 Tbsp poppyseeds, 1/3 cup brown sugar.
- Bring to just boiling over medium heat.
- Pour the sauce on top of the sandwiches, cover them with foil and bake in an oven pre-heated to 350 degrees for approximately 20 mins.
The sweet and buttery aroma will have your mouth watering and family asking,
“Are they ready yet!?”
*Pin these for:
Gatherings: The recipe can be multiplied easily
Meal Ministry: Make up the sandwiches and place sauce on the side. Send with baking instructions.
About the Author:
Janelle is a Christian, wife to Matthew, a mom of 3 amazing children, and a proud-to-claim-it “Foodie.” You can find her displaying step-by-step photos of her recipes, giving devotionals, and sharing meal ministry stories on her blog. You can follow Janelle’s blog at ComfyInTheKitchen.com Follow her on facebook at Comfy In The Kitchen Follow her on Twitter at ComfynKitchen